Tuesday, September 25, 2012

September 24, 2012

Hey Y'all!!!

I'm going to be real quick because we are getting together with a bunch of Elders to play fooball.

We had our baptism Saturday and it was awesome.  Rylie was super nervous to be in front of a bunch of people especially for her confirmation, but she did awesome.
She asked me to give the talk on the Holy Ghost,  you would think with how often I have to speak in front of other missionaries that I wouldn't get nervous, but I was still as red as a tomato.  I was glad she asked me though.  We also have another baptism this coming weekend, her name is Shelby.  We went by with the Bishop to see their family yesterday and it went awesome.  It feels nice to finally be back having some baptisms  again, we went through a rough spell.

Zone conference went great as well.  I had actually already started to do the 40 day fast thing, not so specific, but basically to get rid of everything that kept me from complete focus on my mission.  Now it is just a little more official.  I'm excited to see what we are able to do with it.

Elder Scott and I were asked to present on "Revelation through the Book of Mormon" it went pretty well other than I was really sick, didn't have a voice and was struggling to keep my nose from running, so I struggled my way through with this hoarse/nasally voice that was just terrible.  haha  It went well though.

So I must be off, but thank yall for all you do!

I love you!
Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment