Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012

Hey Y'all!

Sorry I am getting to you so late, we went to the State fair today!  It was pretty awesome.
There were about 14 missionaries there.

So, we had ourselves another good week.  We were supposed to have 5 baptisms this coming week, but it is going to end up only being 2 which is alright.  We didn't feel like the others were ready, so we aren't going to push it.  On Saturday we went up to North Little Rock for a baptism.  I don't know if I ever told you about Ginger, the lady I taught down here then she moved to North Little Rock.  Well, she was baptized and asked me to come up to it.  It was cool.  I was able to talk to her about her experience.  Shortly after moving to Little Rock, her deceased mother came to her in a dream and told her to join the church and also gave quite a hint to do her temple work.  An amazing story, I will tell you more once it is in person.  Anyway, we also found a really cool girl named Alexis this week that has been searching.  She came up to us and started asking all the right questions, we ended up answering her questions for about an hour and she is coming to institute this week.

We also had our zone training meeting this week and I was able to spend the day in Camden on an exchange.

Thanks for all you do for me, glad everyone was able to have a good time with the family in town.

Love you!!!
Love, Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment