Monday, August 8, 2011

TRANSFERS...Staying in Southaven!

Hello Family!

So Mom and Dad, yall need to save a couple of fun trips for when I come home haha.. Yall are going everywhere! jk

This week was pretty good. We found 7 new investigators and had 7 investigators to church. It was pretty cool. We have been teaching a lady named Crystal and her 2 kids, then this week she had a neighbor over and we started teaching her. They all came to church, as well as Crystals boyfriend and his two kids. It was pretty awesome.

Oh by the way, we are both staying in Southaven. I'm really excited, we are going to keep this area goin.. So last week we went and played disk golf with Willie, and I shot +9! which was by far my best ever! Then today we went and I shot +3! and easily could have shot even.

There isn't too much else to report other than I'm doing really good. I love you guys!
Thanks for everything!

Love Elder Nelson

ps. I would love the CD "the work, a Nashville tribute" at Deseret Book, I heard it is amazing.
and you should call Sister Gossett.. They are the Corbetts of Southaven!! and thanks for the Violet Crumbles, they were incredible! (where did you find them)?

No comments:

Post a Comment