Tuesday, September 6, 2011

September 6, 2011

Hey!

Sorry I didn't e-mail yesterday, libraries were closed...
Anywho, this week was awesome. We set a date with one of Crystal and Keith's neighbors named Amy. She is 18 and a pretty cool girl. She is supposed to get baptized on the 17th as well. We also set a date with the Soto kids. They are a less active family in the ward who have two kids who haven't been baptized. They are getting baptized conference weekend! We are pretty excited about it.

So, we just got back from Zone Conference, and as part of zone meeting we all shared what we loved about being a missionary. Some were pretty funny and others just awesome. We also had a "who has had the most awkward moment" contest, which was really fun. It was cool though to just remember all the great moments and remembering the things I love. I love all of the different cultures I have been apart of, and getting to know people from all walks of life and realizing how amazing they all are. We all agreed that the tiny roll we play in someone receiving the gospel is so rewarding when you see their lives begin to change. I just love being a missionary.

I am running out of computer time, but I love you guys!!!
hope all is well.
Love, Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment