Monday, February 13, 2012

February 13, 2012

Hey all!!!

We had us a really good week. Elder Hanneman and Elder Gerber came up and worked with us one day this week. Elder Hanneman is the one that is going to play baseball and football at BYU. It was a lot of fun and we got some good work one. We also woke up a little early and went over to the high school and ran some stairs on the bleachers and then got to throw the football a bit. It was fun.

I got to climb a few trees this week, haha it was fun. I had to coup and cut down some limbs out of a members tree that were about to fall. I also fell about 15 feet out of a tree, the limb I was holding on to broke, but like a cat, I landed on my feet. It was pretty sweet.

Demitri had his interview this week, and all went well. He will be getting baptized this coming Saturday and he is going to have Elder Dannatt do it!! It will be his first time!

Today we are going down to Humboldt and spend the day hanging with Dustin and Dimitri. We are supposed to play some basketball, but I guess a pretty bad storm is heading our way, so we may not be able to.

I love you guys, talk to ya later!
Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment