Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March 12, 2012

Hey y'all!!!

We had a pretty awesome week. I dropped off Elder Dannatt on Wednesday, he was transferred to Pine Bluff Arkansas, I have only talked to him once since he left though.

My new companion is Elder Ford, from Layton Utah. He has now been on his Mission for 6 months. He spent the first 6 down in Memphis, in a place called Orange Mound.

How is Oklahoma? You still need to be sure and send me a t shirt from there. I'm glad you noticed how many churches there are. Haha. It's nuts huh? From the library we are at I could throw a rock and hit probably 8 different churches. Y'all should drive through the ghetto once while you are there. It is interesting to see little houses with church signs out front. I'm still trying to figure out what the difference between 1st, 2nd, southern, and all of the like 1000's of them. It's nuts.

We had a pretty good week this week. We ended up having 5 people to church which was awesome. The Branch Presidents wife invited her friend and kids. Hopefully we will be able to keep teaching them. The kids loved church.

We aren't sure when exactly we are going to be moving down to Humbolt, should be in the next two weeks. We just need to finish up a little on the house down there. We are pretty excited. It's a nice place. I'll get y'all the address as soon as I remember to.

Anywho, I love y'all, thanks for all you do.

Love, Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment