Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012

Hey Y'all!

I just gotta tell you how much I love being a Missionary!  We had an awesome week Tuesday, we went up to the Spanish District Meeting, which was interesting.  I am learning a little bit.  I can't speak it but I can keep up with most of the conversations.  Afterwards I went on an exchange with Elder Carrol the District leader up there, we rode bikes forever, haha  it was rough and it was like 100 * out.  On Thursday we went up to Zone leader council, it was a great meeting discussing where to go with the mission, after two great months it is nice to not really have to identify big weaknesses but focus on the next step in moving forward.  We have Zone Meeting tomorrow that we are pretty excited for, which is new for me because I am usually rather nervous to get up in front of people.  It will be fun though.

We have been teaching a couple named Patrick and Sandra that are awesome.  On Monday we invited them to pray about being baptized.  The next time we went over he pulled out his baptismal certificate from his old church and all the information from it was gone.  It was really cool.  He will officially be a Mormon on October the 6th.  This Saturday we will be having another baptism as well, I think I have mentioned her before, her name is Riley and she is 11 years old.  Over the next 2 months Elder Scott and I plan to have some great success.

Thank yall for everything you do!
Love ya!
Love Elder Nelson

ps.  We didn't get to go to the Arkansas game, we weren't able to find tickets, that is all okay though because it ended up that we were really busy Saturday night and had a lot that we would have missed out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment