Tuesday, November 6, 2012

One week and counting!!!! 11/5/12

Hey Everybody!!!

This is super weird, most likely my last email home...the past week has been really weird.  I decided I needed to bear my testimony since it was the last fast Sunday of my mission.  I made it through fine, but as I walked back to my seat I suddenly flashed back to before my mission, I couldn't hold back the tears...(embarrassing by the way).  It all hit me at once what all my mission has meant to me.  I thought back to the day that we were getting ready for me to go back to school, when I realized that I wasn't meant to go, but that I needed to be on a mission.  I don't remember any time in my life  up to that point where I had acted on a spiritual prompting, but I am so glad that I did.

I don't know where I would be without my mission, but words can't describe what I have learned and come to know.  I am so grateful that even though I had completely decided not to serve, that Heavenly Father never gave up on me.  I am grateful for all of your prayers on my behalf.

So this week is going to be pretty crazy.  We have to do zone meeting tomorrow as well as a meeting with the Stake President.  Saturday is supposed to be a p day for me, but it doesn't sound like i will really be taking one.  We have a baptism that morning, and then I am going with one of the AP's up to Blytheville, for a baptism of a lady I taught way back when.  If I get a chance I will send you an email from Blytheville.  Keep Lenora in your prayers, she is our baptism this week, and she is going to need them.

I love y'all!!!
Can't wait to see ya in a week...
Love Elder Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment