Monday, December 12, 2011

December 12, 2011

Yello,

I am e-mailing early today, before we head off the Memphis, because the Frayser Elders will be done e-mailing by the time we get there... so ya!

I will find out who my new missionary is on Wednesday, it is going to be interesting.. I'm excited though, and I'm sure it will be a new experience and hopefully I will do some growing. I got an e-mail from Pres. Peterson that said "You are going to get one of the best new missionaries because I want him to see baptisms right off", so we will have some work to do.

This week was kind of uneventful, we were getting Elder Sprauge ready to head home. We are teaching a couple of kids though, who are 10 and 12, who's parents are members. We are hopeful for them. The new missionary needs to come in and see some success.

On Christmas, we are going over to a members house and we DO get to use skype, as long as the new missionary is able too. If he isn't, then I'm not going to, so he doesn't feel bad, but ya.
Our church gets over at 1 and then we are going over to the Smith's home, so somewhere in the afternoon... haha sorry I don't know 100%, but I will let you know for sure when it gets closer.

I've got to wrap up quick this week, since we are heading down to Memphis, but I love yall!!!

Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment