Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5, 2011

Ello!!!

So kinda weird, Elder Sprauge and I have been talking in some kind of English/Australian accent and it has gotten so out of hand, that now when I text or email I have realized that I am thinking in an accent...Yep, I'm going crazy.

So Yes, Briana did get baptized, and it was amazing. It was kind of funny, right after she was baptized we were standing in front of the font and this little girl that was there, who is like 10 was like "that was so awesome" everyone got a good laugh out of it, but ya, it was way cool. I think I told you that we found out that she lives in the Jackson ward boundaries, so she is supposed to attend there, and we were a little worried if she would ant to and how that would go, but she went to church there to be confirmed and ended up seeing a lady who used to give her vocal lessons, and she talked to her and now Briana is going to be in the ward choir down there. Pretty cool stuff.

So, Elder Sprague goes home next week. I will droop him off in Memphis on Monday, where he will go to the Temple with all the Elders that are going home. Then he will go to Little Rock to the Mission home for dinner and a final testimony meeting then to bed, and head home first thing Tuesday morning. So, I will get to hang out in Frayser with the Elders there!!! I'm pretty excited about that. Wednesday, I will go to transfers to get my new comp. and head backup to get to work.

Thanks for everything, I love you guys.
Love, Elder Nelson

P.S. I got Keith and Crystals wedding invitation this week, awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment