Wednesday, May 30, 2012

May 29, 2012

Hey y'all,

Transfers are this week, and Elder Vea and I are staying together.  We are pretty excited for the work here.  We are trying to get permission to plan a luau.  We would roast a pig and Vea is going to teach all the missionaries in the area the Haka!!!  Then we are going to  perform it and have some fun.  Should be cool.

Things are going pretty good though.  We have a couple of really cool investigators, hopefully all will work out with them.  Also, I  found out that one of my investigators in Trenton went up to Elder Ford and told him that she and her whole family want to be baptized.  I'm pretty excited for them.  She has given up her whole life so she can be baptized.  Hopefully I will be able to go up there for the baptism, probably not though...a little far.

I'm glad that Dad invited everyone to join in on the BOM challenge.  I'm loving it.  I am a little behind schedule because I left my bag at another missionary apt. for a couple of days with my book in it, but I will be catching up.

Thanks for all the prayers for us to receive some ward missionaries  It sounds like hopefully they will be sustained this Sunday.  It will be a big help.

I gotta run, makin it short since it isn't p day.

I love y'all!!!
Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment