Monday, April 4, 2011

March 4, 2011 So long Blytheville...

hey yall! I haven't gotten an email from home yet, so I will just shoot one out haha This week was pretty awesome with conference and all. We had 7 investigators come. Sarah Rogers brought almost all of her family, it was pretty awesome. I love their fam. and she loved it. She told us that she has been praying for a church home where she could just go and sit and learn and she believes we were an answer to their prayers. It's pretty awesome. We are also teaching a guy named A.J. he is married to a girl in the ward here and has always been against the church, but he came to church a couple weeks ago and the next day we got a call saying he wanted to hear the lessons.. he has a baptismal date for april 23. pretty cool stuff only thing is. I'M GETTING TRANSFERED!!!! its nuts. we start getting all of these awesome investigators and I get booted... its all good though. there will be new people to meet wherever I end up. I will like it. I wish I knew where I was going. I have gotten some hints that it is another ghetto area. which is all good with me, I seem to fit in on the ghetto side of town anyways haha so after Pres. Monson's talk in Priesthood, and elder Scott's talk. elder Boise and I talked to each other and decided that for some weird reason, we both want to get married really bad haha only problem is I just got out on my mission. it is really weird. not a whole lot else going on other than a tornado warning.... we are hoping we see one, that would be sweet. nothin yet though. I love you guys. love elder nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment