Monday, June 27, 2011

June 27, 2011

Hey yall!

So this week was a tough one. We haven't had many lessons and are struggling to find some new people, but there were some highlights. I think I told you about Willie, he is an awesome investigator we found. We play disc golf with hi every Monday. (if anyone wants to send me a disc golf set, that would be incredible:) haha but we went by on Monday with a member of the ward and taught him and it went awesome. The member ended up inviting him and us over to his house for dinner and a lesson. So, we had that on Saturday night, and it was great. Lessons in a members home are always a blessing, the spirit is so strong. We talked to him about baptism, and he wants to get baptized. He just wants to attend church more before he does. He will get baptized, it's just when. He is so awesome.

On Saturday morning some members play soccer and they invited him, so we went and played soccer early Saturday morning, which was way fun, as much as I hate soccer...it was a good time. I went and bought some cheap cleats after so I wasn't sliding so much. haha
The ward is being awesome with him and he feels really comfortable with them, so things with him are going good. Other than that we are just striving to work hard and find some people. The work is so different in wealthy areas compared to places like Blytheville and Frayser. It's pretty tough, but we will work through it.

I wish I had more to tell yall about, haha but it's been pretty uneventful.

I love you guys, all is well.
Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment