Monday, July 18, 2011

July 18, 2011

Hola Mi Familia!
So this week was pretty amazing. We had the zone leaders come work with us, and I got paired up with Elder Hyer. He is from North Ogden. We had an awesome day and worked our tails off. I made a decision though, we waste so much time trying to figure out what to do next when appointments fall through, because we always try to figure out what we can do besides tract, but this week we tracked for about 5 hours a day, and I feel great. I'm completely worn out, but I feel so much better inside knowing that we didn't waste time. We were able to meet some awesome people. It was really good...anyways, we are going to be working our tails off. haha
So Willie is getting baptized on Saturday, and we are stoked. We had a lesson on Wednesday, and we were talking and he said "those things that don't kill you make you stronger", and I made a Kanye West comment, we laughed for a few minutes and before we left he just said "Hey guys, thanks for brightening my day, I needed it... It is amazing seeing the changes in peoples lives when we meet them. Once they start feeling the spirit and striving to make changes in their lives they just look better and you can tell they feel better too. I wish I could take some credit for it, haha but it is all on the Lord...
Alright, the answers to your questions:
l. The sisters names are sister Rich and Sister Tunetti
2. Our district consists of Me, Elder Z, the Sisters and Elder Lisch and Elder Allen
3. The bunny in the picture was given to us by a member in the Memphis 1st ward around Easter.
there was a joke to go along with it, but I won't share that now.
4. Transfers are in 3 weeks, and I have no idea what is going to happen...
So tell everybody hello for me. I've got to run. I love yall.
Love, Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment