Monday, April 2, 2012

April 2, 2012 THE BIG MOVE TO HUMBOLDT!!!

Hello!!!

This week was pretty awesome! On Tuesday we had District meeting and I was able to get Sister Olinger to come share her testimony with the District, it went really well. Then, I went to Dyersburg on an exchange and to interview a family that they baptized this week. It was really cool. Doing baptismal interviews is one of my favorite things to do now.

On Friday we officially moved down to Humboldt. We have been roughing it a bit, we had no running water until this morning so we had filled up a barrel with water and were using that to take I guess a sponge bath. Also, with no running water meant no toilets, so the back yard doubled as a commode. We finally got the water on this morning, so we had a shower. Problem is that there is no hot water... It was rough.

Conference was pretty awesome. The satellite was down, so Saturday morning we went down to Jackson and watched. We had one of our investigators able to come down, his name is George.Elder Scott's talk I got the impression that we needed to call one of our investigators named Cory that we hadn't seen in a few months. I called him up and invited him to come to Priesthood with us. We all hopped a ride with Brother Fisher down tho Jackson again. Yesterday we went back down there again to watch Sunday sessions and in-between we went with the Sisters serving there to a members house for lunch.

Well I would keep writing but my time on the computer is up.

Love y'all!!
Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment