Monday, May 16, 2011

May 16, 2011

Alright Family, this letter is going to have to be a quick one, so I am just going to answer "Yalls" questions.
1. Our teaching pool is pretty slim right now. We found a few awesome investigators this week, and one of them came to church. Unfortunately she got hit on by one of the recent converts (he didn't have much game, it was pretty pathetic) and we think it may have scared her off.
2. The teaching is going good. Elder Badger and I actually teach really well together, so the teaching is fun. He has a different style teaching and we have a lot of fun teaching together.
3. Transfers are this Wednesday, but we didn't get a call so Elder Badger and I will be together for at least another transfer. Elder Peay is leaving, so there will be someone new in the house with us.
4. Injuries... ya, doin pretty well. Since my ankle sprain at Saddleback it is really weak, so it hurts some, but I'll get over it.. hahaha, and I am supposed to go to the Dr. about my jaw this week as well??
5. I should have one more interview with President Drewes before he heads home, but I'm not positive that will happen. Hopefully it will.
6. anything else I can think of?? haha um... oh shoot!!! not only is Elvis a member of the Church, but as of yesterday...he is a Melchizedek Priesthood holder, haha Oh and he was showing us some of his moves at church yesterday, it was pretty funny.

Well, I'm fittin to run, (as they say in the south)
I love you guys, hope all is well...
Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment