Monday, May 9, 2011

May 9, 2011

Hey guys,

It is weird e-mailing yall after having talked to you yesterday. haha Oh well
I gotta say the weirdest thing in the world is hanging up the phone and knowing that I won't be talking to you for another 7 1/2 months. I wish we could have skyped, so I could see how all the little ones have changed. It is alright though, just the way they are talking is different. I am kind of feeling bad for the joke I pulled on mom. I saved the voicemail she left me, and I'm sure it is the saddest thing I have ever heard. haha Hopefully the call made up for it. I have been quite lucky with my companions so far. I think about each of them and how inspired all 3 of them have been. Elder Boice was the perfect trainer for me, and then when I served with Elder Adams it was exactly what I needed at the time. Elder Boice did most of the teaching because he is a really outgoing kid and I didn't know a whole lot, and then things switched completely when I was with Elder Adams. He was a lot more quiet and it forced me to do a lot more of the teaching and that was huge for me. I really didn't think that I knew what I was doing, but I learned quick and was better than I thought. Now I am with Elder Badger, who is the man. I am leaning so much about teaching from him, he is an incredible teacher... keep praying though mom, my luck with companions may run out. hahaha Oh well, I'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment