Wednesday, January 18, 2012

January 17, 2012

Hello,

So ya, I'm writing on Tuesday because the library was closed for the Holiday, ( James Earl Ray day, as they call it in the south) haha
Anywho, Sunday morning I woke up and was getting ready and I looked at my calendar and was like "hey, it's my birthday" I had completely forgotten. It was a good day though. Morgan was baptized on Saturday, and I was able to confirm her on Sunday. It was awesome, and her whole family was able to be there.

After church we had a linger longer and one of the counselor's in the Branch Presidency made me stand in front of everyone while they sang happy birthday to me. Haha. We also had dinner at the Turner's that night and Mel, April and Sophie Osborn came and brought me a cake. It was a good night. It hasn't really hit me that I had a birthday. Haha. Holidays are just another day in the mission field.

Thank you very much for the birthday dinner. It was incredible. I was wondering on Thursday when I got your first package why you sent me a package of rice??? But I figured it out once I got the enchiladas on Friday.

I received everyone's gifts, so thanks all

Anywho, I love y'all!!! Thanks for everything!
Love Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment