Monday, January 9, 2012

January 9, 2012

Hello, This week flew by...I honestly don't remember anything from it really, it was just a blur.
Kollin was confirmed! His little sister Morgan is also going to be baptized this coming Saturday! We are excited for it.
So, I told you last week that they called us on Friday night and asked us to teach Elders Quorum. They didn't give us much to go on, just "goal setting" so we decided to take the time to talk about a Branch Mission plan. It went well, there were only a handful of Elders there, so it was small, but went pretty good. We are going to get together with Brother Powell, the Branch mission leader this week and write up the Branch mission plan, see if we can get things cooking.

So Mom, to answer your questions about having New missionaries and their trainers teach Gospel Principles. No, they don't always do that. We just do it here in Trenton, and we also did it back in Blytheville because there isn't anyone else to do it. Haha. It's cool though. I really enjoy teaching Gospel Essentials... Elders Quorum, not so much.

I was with Elder Boice for 2 transfers, generally out here a news missionary will be with his trainer for 2, but sometimes more.

I'm glad you didn't forget my Birthday Mom!!! Cause I sure did. Haha. I'm going to be Legal!!!
We will have to celebrate by knocking on doors ! And being in by 9pm!!! And in bed by 10:30!
Haha
I love you all, Hopefully we will have another baptism to report about next week.

Love, Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment