Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23, 2012

Hey y'all,

This week was interesting haha, we went to a zone conference on Thursday that took up the whole day, we got locked out of our apartment one day...took a couple of hours to get in...and then Saturday we had to drive all the way to Jackson to get our oil changed. Needless to say, the week wasn't all that superb. It ended really well though. The Stake Patriarch and his wife were up here to give patriarchal blessings and to speak. They gave some amazing talks and as well, one of the members of the Stake Presidency spoke. It was by far the best sacrament meeting I have seen on my mission. After, we had a bunch of members coming up and telling us about people they were going to talk to and wanting copies of the Book of Mormon to hand out. It was pretty cool. Also, Kollin passed the sacrament for the first time yesterday and received his patriarchal blessing after church. he is going to be one heck of a missionary some day. He is incredibly smart and already knows so much about the gospel.

Not much else going on. Hopefully we can find some people to teach this week. That would be weird if I trained Nick, haha probably won't happen, but hopefully he serves around me, that would be pretty cool. What day does he go into the MTC? Does he realize he is going to the greatest mission in the world??? (scientifically proven). He is going to love it. I will see if I can put a good word in and make sure he gets himself a good trainer haha (like I have any pull)jk

I love you guys,
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment